Stellar Sovereignty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologies for inactivity

Go down 
+2
REDSHEILD
El_Nazgir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El_Nazgir

El_Nazgir

Apologies for inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 am

I've been quite less than active here lately since I've been very very busy IRL. Not sure when it'll improve, but I might be able to squeeze out a post next week or so.
Still, I hope this isn't already dying, as it seems some people didn't really come back after their initial few posts. It's a great concept, just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Well, I'm active and on the IRC almost every day. I don't think this will die.

Just need to keep the RP up is all.
Back to top Go down
Bot 4

Bot 4

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 am

I've had back-to-back tests for the last three weeks, so I haven't had any free time. I should be clear until just before finals now.
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm active as ever and waiting on replies from Lawnmower Joe and El Nazgir. I've also posted a thread people can just reply to, though I would prefer it be someone I have not had contact with yet.

I'll have a reply for Bot up today.
Back to top Go down
El_Nazgir

El_Nazgir

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 am

It was a mistake for me to join this. I knew I was going to be very busy, and I don't have that much time to relax and do stuff I want anymore. I'd love to continue this because it has been fun, but I've been having some trouble writing lately too, so it just takes too much of my time to try and come up with a new post. I'm going have to resign from this.
Sorry to you all. I'm not sure what you could do with my race. Maybe it's best if they're somehow eliminated, as to not make the interaction with an "npc race" a bit awkward or so. Again, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have started this.
Back to top Go down
VrennrekiConglomerate

VrennrekiConglomerate

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Dibs. Vrennreki ate up their worlds.
Back to top Go down
Bot 4

Bot 4

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 am

If you guys lack motivation to post, I can supply it (primarily in the thermonuclear form). Who's still here?

(I'm gonna be sorta busy with two tests this week then four next week, but I'll be free all winter break).
Back to top Go down
Spacenakora

Spacenakora

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 am

I'm around! I'm around!

Just waiting on posts at the moment! (not sure what else to put now... err...)
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm waiting for posts, and in the case of the plot I'm in with Bot, well, I suffer from not defining the character enough. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bot 4

Bot 4

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

@Redshield: if you want, I can post another time in that thread, with more exposition/prompts. Been reading A Fire Upon the Deep, and it's given me tons of ideas of things to try out.

@Everyone else: I'll try to start attacking people this weekend--so far, going after Spacenakora and Vrennreki, possibly Redshield depending on how our interaction goes.
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 am

Bot, sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been studying for exams.
Back to top Go down
VrennrekiConglomerate

VrennrekiConglomerate

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 pm

I'M DRUNK.
Back to top Go down
SysOp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 am

It was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for inactivity   Apologies for inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies for inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Sovereignty :: Archive :: Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: