Stellar Sovereignty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome new potential players!

Go down 
+5
Xeno
Dragonruby
SysOp
Bloogle
REDSHEILD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

Welcome new potential players! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Hello new peoples!

Welcome to the RP!

I hope it manages to get more off the ground this time, unlike the last two tries where we had great starts but little follow-up. I also hope some of the old players come back.
Back to top Go down
Bloogle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Sup.
Back to top Go down
SysOp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Glad to see some new usernames in the Online box. If you need any help, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dragonruby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else, but is it possible to play as a human faction, or is that something that is discouraged.
Back to top Go down
SysOp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Dragonruby wrote:
Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else, but is it possible to play as a human faction, or is that something that is discouraged.
While not strictly discouraged, there would have to be some very good reasoning behind it in the application.
Back to top Go down
Dragonruby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm

I just prefer to roleplay humans, is all. Easier for me to relate to, and what not. A fault I have as a rolepalyer I suppose. It's just a preference, wouldn't really get in the way, but something I'd like to do.
Back to top Go down
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:12 am

Heyo.

So a familiar face brought me here when they invaded my usual haunt unexpectedly.

So yeah, I couldn't really find answers for a couple of questions I have before I start writing: First off how 'hard' is the science going to be? and two how do the powers that be feel about psionics and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Bot 4

Bot 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:46 am

Holy shit, are people really posting here again? Or is it some trick of the eyes?
Back to top Go down
Bloogle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Xeno wrote:
Heyo.

So a familiar face brought me here when they invaded my usual haunt unexpectedly.

So yeah, I couldn't really find answers for a couple of questions I have before I start writing: First off how 'hard' is the science going to be? and two how do the powers that be feel about psionics and stuff like that?

You came. I'm smiling.

I really hope we don't go hard science route, if we avoid doing anything HyperHandGrenade would have done we should be safe. As for psionics, MX's character has it and we joked last night that fields=magic.
Back to top Go down
MissingAxis

MissingAxis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Bot 4 wrote:
Holy shit, are people really posting here again? Or is it some trick of the eyes?

Yup.

Bloogle wrote:
As for psionics, MX's character has it and we joked last night that fields=magic.

That's like saying jellyfish are telekinetic.
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Bot 4 wrote:

Yes, people are. Glad you noticed. We've got some new people as well.

Last edited by REDSHEILD on Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
REDSHEILD

REDSHEILD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

sig test

Last edited by REDSHEILD on Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sentor

Sentor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm a new player!
Back to top Go down
Capitalos

Capitalos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

me too Welcome new potential players! Emot-thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new potential players!   Welcome new potential players! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new potential players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Sovereignty :: Archive :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: