Stellar Sovereignty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

README: Roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SysOp
Admin

README: Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: README: Roleplaying   README: Roleplaying EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

The following are rules that apply specifically to the Roleplaying section of the board. Adhere to them or there may be unfortunate consequences.

When roleplaying, you shall not:
Metagame
»Metagaming is the act of using information you learned out-of-character to perform in-character actions or decisions.
Godmod
»Godmodding is the act of controlling another player's characters, whether it be their actions, facial expressions, or thoughts.
Powergame
»Powergaming is the act of abusing the mechanics or rules of a system to your benefit. This includes minmaxing and the exploitation of particular phrasing and/or grammar.

I will be posting notices for when a 'cycle' has been completed, to keep everyone roughly in the same time zone. If you find yourself falling behind the announced cycle, try to catch back up so you can roleplay with everyone else who is there. I will do my best to avoid announcing a new cycle in a fashion that disrupts large amounts of roleplay.

Above all else, you are charged with keeping it classy.
Back to top Go down

README: Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1